Monday 10 November 2014

What is this blog even about?



Have you ever compared yourself to a book character or felt inspired by a book or film, even the people around you? So much so that you want to change your entire life? This blog is that for me, it will be my book, I will write it's chapters. It will be a part of me on the internet. For me the meaning of a Coral Sunset or any sunset is a fresh start. The act of the sun rising is one of the most spectacular in the world it suggests that there is a time for fresh beginnings. Whereas a sunset which is this blog is named after is the sunsetting with hope for a brand-new day.
People say be the change that you seen in the world. So if you are reading this welcome to my my fresh start , for me this blog will be my change, if by reading this blog it makes a change to your life then great. If not thanks for even being bothered to read and look at my tiny part of the world (or internet) and have a nice day! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment