Wednesday 7 January 2015

Happy 2015!!

With the last year behind us and we have more chances to think through old experiences but to also plan new ones. My main aim this year is to update this blog and my new blog www.mylittlef1blog.blogspot.com  more. For those of you who don't know I love formula one and have decided to create a sperate blog for it rather than to post on here. As I feel that it does not really fit with this blog.
Five things to expect of this blog in the next year:
1. I will aim to update the blog as reguarly as possible.(It may depend on how much time I have in my third year of university)

2. A student money saving series of blog posts. As I student I am always trying to find new ways to either save or earn cash.

3. More creative blog posts, i.e. where I show you how to make stuff, or beauty related posts.

4. What I do in a month posts: pictures from the last month of my life, as I love to take pictures.

5. A blog aim to try and get 1000 blog views by the end of 2015!!!

Happy 2015!! What are your aims or resolutions in the new year?
Let me know in the comments

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment